The Cooper FX 'Delay' card is made for the Arcades console pedal. Simply plug it in, and you'll have access to eight different delay styles: Digitl, Revrse, Analog, Tape, Grains, Pitch, Multi and Enhold.
8 Delay Sounds
- 1. Digitl – This is a classic sounding digital delay. Repeats are clean and sterile. Chorus and vibrato can be tacked onto the repeats.
- 2. Revrse – A reverse delay with some unique twists, pitch/playback speed and direction control.
- 3. Analog – Emulation of old-school analog delay with modulation and a unique fidelity control.
- 4. Tape - Modelled on a tape echo. Allows for runaway oscillation, fidelity-tweaking and random modulation to nail tape warble.
- 5. Grains – A unique granular delay which takes a delay buffer and chops it into grains.
- 6. Pitch – Modelled after the arpeggiator modes on the Digitech XP-300. This is what happens when you put a pitch shifter in the feedback loop of a delay!
- 7. Multi – Multi-tap delay with two taps proportioned by the golden ratio, with random modulation.
- 8. EnHold – Envelope hold delay. Freezes audio when an envelope detector is triggered by incoming audio.